Thursday, April 24, 2008

FINALLY !

before I start,
IM SO EXCITED!
KOH SAMUI IN 3 WEEKS!
BEACHESSS, PARTIESSSS!!!!
KOH SAMUI! OMIGOD. YES.
im so so so so so so so so so so so excited!



*joy to the world*
FINALS are finally O-V-E-R.


you can't imagine how happy or how thankful I am at the moment.
NO more romantic nights on the bed with the table lamp on - face to face,
my hands on its body; paying so much attention to even the smallest details.
what i meant right there is - late night revising.
those nasty eye bags from studying and from sleep deprivation are finally gone.
gone baby, GONE. my main consent right now is whether if I would score thoroughly
well or either just glade nicely through the passing line.




had lunch at Max's with my course mates after watching a movie at Queensbay.
it was that new Jackie Chan one - Forbidden Kingdom
Not too bad, I kind of enjoyed it!




i ordered roasted pork!
YUM YUM YUM YUM...!!!


did some shopping right after!
browsed through the new collections at MNG
i have A LOT to catch up upon.

forever21.
yeah. i know. i dont look good in dresses. omg.
i tried on 5, and NEHHHH.



the red headed princess (title given by goodboygonebad.com) has gone subtle today.
i was so nervous when i was getting my hair colored; as if i was at the dentists', ya know
i.dont.look.like.me.
BAAH. this is unacceptable :(
even some friends said "whoa, this is not you!"
but whatever lah. it's just hair.
can always get it back to red, right?



sometimes, it is OKAY to be ordinary.


No comments: