Monday, May 21, 2007

PULAU REDANG part 6

wah.
everyone keep asking; "when are your redang posts ending?"
why? bored is it?

don't worry, it's comin to an end [:




love is in the air







jungle trekking; here we come!


posers!






sad ain't it? ]:




uphill; downhill.


the beauty of nature!


MUSHROOOOOMS.


pretty, pretty.


huge. and scary










dinner


karaoke session;
i didnt sing. ]:
i lost my voice. @#%$%&$^&!!!


ready for the opened air disco by the beach!


the beach disco.
forgot to set "night mode" on cam. oops?
SOMEONE touched my butt -.-


UP NEXT : byebye Redang


SO i got tagged by Koolz.

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
Juan [:

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was sleeping like a pig!

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Updating this post lol

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Uhm. I graduated from senior high!

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
"No deal! No deal!!" i was watching deal or no deal on tv lol.

6) How many different things did you drink today?
Didn't buy anything

7) What color is your hairbrush?
Brown; made from wood

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Er. Strepsils lolly.

9) Where were you last night?
At home being the pig I am

10) What color is your front door?
You wanna stalk me?

11) Where do you keep your change?
Koolz, why secret? hahaha. In my purse, duh.

12) What is the weather like today?
It rained!!!! :D

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
Rum & Raisins. Hokey Pokey. Sherbet :P

14) What is something you are excited about?
SALESSSS!!

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Thinkin about it

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Not in like another 5 years

17) Do you talk a lot?
Most of the time, I talk a lot

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
Watched it a couple of times. I still prefer One Tree Hill!

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yups. My senior in school

20) Do you make up your own words?
Hahahhaa what do you think! LOL.

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
Yups

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Alicia

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Karen

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
K'K

25) What did the last text message you received say?
Hikaru. "Now at Laguna Bay woh..." he's in REDANG! grr ]:

26) Do you chew on your straws?
Nope

27) Do you have curly hair?
Nay

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
QUEENSBAY! at last :D

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
You don't wanna know

30) What is the last thing you ate?
Noodles

31) Is marriage in your future?
Of course.. ahahaha :D

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
SPIDEY!

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Koolz, secret again?!?!?! ish. LOL. for me, when the time comes, you people will know!

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
When I stayed at my aunt's place in KL.

35) Are you currently depressed?
Not even close

36) Did you cry today?
Nope

37) Why did you answer and post this?
Because Koolz will kill me if I don't? haha

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
LOL If you feel like it, then do it [:

1 comment:

AaronWoolala said...

This post is my favorite so far!
And no I don't think any of your Redang's posts are boring.
I was just wondering how many photos have you taken. lol~