Sunday, May 13, 2007

PULAU REDANG part 2

this is part 2! so yay!
enjoy!





minny bikini.
yeyeye, i have nothing to strut.



all ready for snorkelling.
day 1!


spot me me me!


LOL YiTing trying to be OSAMA!


In the boat after snorkelling at a place Kampung Lama.
The corals and fishes were amazing!
we even saw a turtle [:


Joyce, Wynis and Charmaine.
don't get confused ah, there're two Charmaine-s on this trip!


HAHAHHAHA.
gotta love this photo!
just got off the boat that took us for snorkelling.
more snorkelling photos coming up SOON.


on your left hand side, there's our room


looooooooooow tide.


i'm fat. ]:


yay!


stinky feet too!


aww. wedding photo shoot at the beach.
how romantic.


nice heh?


MORE MORE tea.


coming up : PART 3
[Minny and her MORE MORE TEA experience!]

4 comments:

Whoareyou said...

pulau redang looks great! maybe i can add to my future travel list

Mischique said...

Minny Dear!!

Seems like everyone's been to Pulau Redang! I haven't been there and it looks divine! I want to go tooooooO!

Anonymous said...

Minny, hehe.. bikini... :P
i wan go redang i wan go....

bionicshistrionics said...

Weeeeoooweet! Nice-nya the place hahaha... ini minny really knows how to put up the trailers and teasers first... darn! I'm waiting for the full thing =P Muahahaha! =)