Thursday, April 19, 2007

okay. on Wednesday Charmaine and me went to Queensbay.
we both
need to escape from our everyday routine
[sleep, eat, msn, watch astro, get bored, warm the seats] lol.

anyway, i'm really so glad that she brought me out.
i wasn't in good terms;
i basically felt hopeless.

but a day of siao-ness and laughter lifted up my spirit.
thanks to Charmaine [:
she's amazing i tell you.


don't say i've never warned you.
ahha i'm vain :P
look at my eyebags;
2 hours sleep for 5 days and you'll look like me.


for a change.
kinda tired of the whole grunge look.
so i went for "i-wanna-look-like-HannahTan" look.


charmaine just look oh-so-sweet here.


had brunch at kenny rogers.
blehhh; the mashed potato tasted like milk powder.
the rice is so darn salty.
the only thing nice and edible is the muffin [:


and so,
we watched Sunshine.
pretty much reminded me of Armageddon.
Charmaine and me laughed when people die.
we laughed even though it's not even funny
that's just so wrong isn't it?
LOL


eheh!
chris evans is sooooo darn hot.


Gary said i look like a little kid going to the playground
=.=


toilet picture.
not much pictures taken;
i hate my pocket camera.
it's
too sensitive; pics only look nice with flash.
want a new one. ]:


pizza hut for dinner.


extra cheese.
stuffed crust.
we got another pizza for free [:
because the chef made a wrong one.

thanks Charmaine
i could never ask
for a better and more encouraging friend than you.


every time my heart beats;
i think of him.
God, please give me back my miracle.

No comments: