Tuesday, January 30, 2007

changes.

the statement; people change is TRUE. [:


when i was 15 or 16.

lmao. i cannot stop laughing. :D someone said i went for plastic surgery. o.O"

please tell me i lost weight :D



Gary, me, Vick and Eu Wye on our hips [: we miss you, euwye!


my ex school mates. [:


sis and me. enough said. [:


JULIAN and me. wahahhahahaa.


Me, Evelyn and Emily. new pic - me, Emily and Samantha.


Samantha, Elaine and me @ Goshen.
Me and Samantha.

US. oh that little dude behind is GERALD. hahaha.


We're all growing up. aww. [[:
I have more old pictures, but my motherboard got burnt. so yeah ]: lost them all.


Through the years, I've made new friends, and I've lost some old friends.
Friends who were once close to me, are even closer now.

Nothing can ever replace you guys (not really in order);
Jasmine, Samantha, Elaine, Evelyn, Emily, Felicia, Gary, Gerald, Charlene, Darrell, Cammy, Patricia, Charmaine, Tommy, Thomas, Fenness. I love you guys [: You guys make this world a better place to live in.

I lost one of my good guy friend to leukemia in 2005.
I miss you.
Our motorbike days won't be forgotten. <3

No comments: