Thursday, March 29, 2007

okay.
here's an update :D

first off,
get well soon YVONNE (:

MANGOES.

oh-so-delicious-yummylicious mangoes.
super sour ones.
I had two the other day within 1 hour;
and i forgot to drink lots of water after that.
and so,
i lost my voice.
my throat is killing me.
i'm starting to cough.
i've a running nose.
in short; i have a cold.
i swear to not have two sour mangoes within an hour.
EVER AGAIN!

what's worst?
i'm singing this sunday.
back-up singing for church.
haha, with this voice i'm having right now.
oh i'm totally DOOMED.


I got TAGGED.
by our very own Miss Charis (:

6 weird facts about me.
1. lmao. WEIRD? hahaha. er okay, i'm 5'7 and
i still want to be taller.
2. i'm 20. Charis has her smelly pillow; i sleep with 3 pillows and a spongebob. hahahaha.
3. i miss school. yes i do.
4. i drink occasionally but it takes more than 4 glasses of wine to make me go all-over-the-place.
5. i love
boy tshirts.
6.
everything about me is weird. that's what makes me, ME!

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Min Min
Birth Date: October 18th 1987
Current Status: isn't it obvious enough?
Eye Colour: dark brown
Hair Colour: red, purple, and orange. (:
Righty or Lefty: righty.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : chinese and indonesian.
My Fears : being ignored and rejected; and deserted.
My Perfect Pizza : anything with lots and lots of cheese! omg. *drools*

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : "morning alreadyyy?"
My Bedtime : after 12.
My Most Missed Memory: every single one that carves a smile on my face.

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: this is tough ):
Single or Group Dates: wanna try? lmao
Adidas or Nike: adidas AND nike.
Tea or Nestea: nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: i can't even stand people who smoke.
Curse: hahahahahaa.
Take a Shower:
i take mud baths.
Have a Crush: on WENTWORTH MILLER, yes!!!
Think You've Been In Love: am.
Go To School: nope.
Want To Get Married: yeah, but not now. (:
Believe In Yourself: sometimes.

Think You're A Health Freak: not even close, darl.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: of course.
Gone To The Mall : can i punch your face?
Been On Stage: yeah. every sunday (: just like charis. lol
Eaten Sushi: ye
Dyed Your Hair: ye

LAYER 7: AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
To Be Married: any between 24 - 28.

LAYER 8: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: brown/honey/hazel.
Best Hair Colour: dark brown/black
Short Hair or Long Hair: short, tidy, spiked (:

LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: friendster.
An Hour Ago: had my dinner.
4.5 Hours Ago: working.
1 Month Ago: kicked someone's car rims.
Year Ago: 19.

LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love:
Jesus. the most (:
I hate: dodos.
I hide: my flaws.
I miss: him.

I need: to take cough drops.


I tag..
1) ALICIA. muahahaha :D
2) TRISHEY
3) IMIN
4) YVONNE
5) JUSTIN
6) blabla anyone who's bored. (:

x


No comments: