Thursday, March 15, 2007

3 day update.

let the pictures do the talking;
went to autocity with friends,
the day before our stpm results are announced.



@ hongkie restaurant.










Harrison, Fenness and myself.

after dinner,
friends came over for a stayover.
everyone was too nervous to sleep.



played monopoly.
and I WON! (:


jenga too.



LOSER Minny.


they played chess.
and then we chit chatted until sunrise.

***

SUNDAY.



yups.
went to church.
jasmine and jacob came (:



she's gonna kill me if she sees this.
lmao.


roxy-fied.


jacob and me!
www.jacoblim.blogspot.com;
i think?


ah;
lovelies.
(:

jacob's ride.

***

TUESDAY.



went out with charlene, jasmine,
eusern, my sister,
yee en and KKK.
to gurney.
it was proper fun.
bought some stuffs from thebodyshop.
(:





watched BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA.
it sucked.
big time.
wasted our money really.




Kim Gary's for dinner.


KKK.


random.


more pics at my sisters blog.
click here.

i just cant be bothered.

not in the right mood.
baah;

No comments: