Monday, March 19, 2007

at the cross.

(tag board replies below)


yeah.
i should be sleeping LOL.
but i'm toooooo excited;
updates about Saturday will be up tomorrow/the day after (:

will be
painting my room tomorrow!
moving my furnitures and bed.
sticking posters and pictures on the wall,
painting random stuffs on the wall.
hehe (: it's gonna be proper fun!
will updateeee about it soon.

well,
after so long, this morning i've finally heard his voice.
i've finally hear him say the things i long to hear after so many days.
i'm thankful, blessed, and happy that the one thing i didn't want to happen;
DID NOT happen. (:
i'm just glad that as every single day approaches;
it literally shows how close it is to the most amazing day in my life ever;
meeting him.

anyway,
i changed my blog song from "way back into love"
to "AT THE CROSS" by Hillsongs.
I don't know; i'm just soooo hooked to this song.
the music is good; ever so soothing.
and the lyrics are so assuring and lovely.
every single line reminds me of how good He is to all of us.
that He never gives up on us.

***At The Cross***
Verse:
Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know You love me
Your holy presence surrounding me,
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me

Chorus:
At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Your glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now

Verse 2:
You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me

Bridge:
You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that 'It is done'

V3:
And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
And You stand before me
I know You love me
I know You love me

***
nice right? (:

*****

TAGGY REPLIES.

SYMEON : when are you putting a shoutout box in your blog heh! so hard for me to message you some times!

CIA : japanese brand hairspray? i was once using a japanese hairspray but it wasn't really any good. so i'm switching!! hey! where are you la!?!! i miss hanging out with you :P i miss that Jean's A&W bear. ahahaha. and where's GARY? which hutan he went to? went missing for so long. let's go shopping girl! :D

LOGICYUAN : sobs. we're all gonna miss you when you leave for National Service!! tsssk* don't forget us k? and oh, have fun!

TRISHEY : YES!!! I WENT TO THE BOOK FAIR! HOW can i not go? lol. i'm a sucker for books. yay. books are cool. (: how many books did you get? just 3? i didnt get any; didnt see anything i like ): i wanted to get cecelia ahern's new book (dont remember the name) but it's soooo expensive. rm60 YOU KNOW! =.=

YVONNE : I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!! how was your sunday? in gurney? sorry ler can't go ): working. and tomorrow i'm painting my room YAY! send my love to THEBRA ok? hahhahahaha. come online!!! (:

WARREN TAN, AL : hello guys!! do come by more often. (:

RIIZIE : aww, thanks girl! ever so supportive and sweeeeet. u owe me two dates. when wanna bayar hutang? lol!!! i met your brother the other night. well, bumped into actually hehe.

GWEN : brown eh! :D that would be awesome hehe. i miss talkin to u! and it was fun catching up. must do it more often ya (: when are your finals???

JISHYANG : hehehehehe. yupsss. all good now; thank youuuuu ♥

KOOLZ : swensens come in 2nd :P baskin is always the best!!! jom, 31st go baskins. got 31% discount. lol


GOOOOOOODNIGHT.
x

No comments: