Monday, February 19, 2007

the eve of CNY.

a BRIEF update.
chinese new year eve.

minny wishes all of you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
may the year of the pig bring everyone good health,
amazing wealth and overpouring joy ((:
it's "ang pow" time!!
$$$$$ ka---ching!

and oh, my doggie wishes you the same too.
(:


mom preparing for steamboat.

just a random picture of me at work.


went for chinese new year shopping at makro on the 15th (:


packet drinks. weee. i didn't want to leave :D


then we went to penang airport to pick up my brother. (:
yups, he's home for chinese new year.


next day, bro, sis and me went to queensbay.
bumped into sooo many people;
sarah khor, euodia, eunice, erlynda, uncle james & his wife.



bought a redddd top.

and a skirt from topshop.

and oh, two nail polishes from thefaceshop.
and two bracelets from diva.
my chinese new year shopping never ends.
tralala!
(:



updates about chinese new year coming reallllll soon!




No comments: