Thursday, February 15, 2007

the best damn thing.

*drools*
AVRIL'S NEW ALBUM.
OMG. I WANT I WANT I WANT. [:
Album cover is sooo pretty.
I love her hair btw.


Gary, I know you want one too. LMAO.
Album will be released in April.

Tracklist:
1. Alone
2. Contagious
3. Everything Back But You
4. Girlfriend
5. Hot
6. I Can Do Better
7. I Don't Have To Try
8. I Don't Wanna Be
9. I Wear The Pants
10. Innocence
11. It's All Because Of You
12. Keep Holding On
13. One Of Those Girls
14. Priceless
15. Runaway
16. The Best Damn Thing
17. When You're Gone
18. Running From Yourself
~
buy me one, i'll love you. ((:
~

I don't feel happy yesterday
and
today.
):



TAGBOARD REPLIES.
LICIA : haha bagus u tak jatuh tangga lmao. what did u do on valsday? I just ate sooo much k. haihz.

L4WR : happy belated valsday to u too. did you celebrate? :D i want super sizzling hot. and WOIII hahaha my link name @ your blog. nicey. very ME.


JOOSING, AARON : thank you! same to you [:


YVONNE : HAPPY VALSDAY ♥ did u celebrate? hahaha. i will spam your board later.


KOOLZ : yesss you can sure link me :D I shall do the same [: CNY is sooo around the corner. yippee.


EMOSHERN : wei. really emo la your entry. Anyways, same to you. Happy S.A.D. pathetic day.


AL : oh! where are u at now? yes yes sure, link me. i'll link you as well [:


GLACIUS : make way for the sikentut. LMAO. welcome back!!! hahaha no car to go see jasmine eh? fart your way there la. LOL

EUODIA : I'm fine! how are you? it's been so long. [:


IMIN : pi pangsai la if u sakit perut. =.= haha.

No comments: