Saturday, June 30, 2007

Last Week

June 20th

I'm gonna miss all of my high school friends;
especially those close ones.
all leaving after today to Universities and colleges ]:

"As long as we live, time passes by.
and we won't get it back when we die."
Time to grow up now.




MahJong at Ya Zhi's place


the sticker photos we took at pacific ;p
lol.


took some photos while i was out in my garden


"Remain in Me and I will in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself;
it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.
I am the Vine. you are the branches. If a man remains in Me
and I in Him, he will bear much fruit.
for apart from Me, you can do nothing."

[John 15:4-5]

DURIAN season is so over and i'm sooo thrilled
all hail rambutans!


so sweet of her!
JooSing.


meet my godbrother -
marx; if u're readin this,
i miss you! it's been so long since we met yah?
[:

aww can friends be anymore sweeter?!

No comments: