Monday, December 24, 2007

REDBOX!

Oh I dont want a lot for Christmas
I just want to see my baby
Oh i just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is YOU..
[all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey]


friday 21st.
got up as early as 8 in the morning to get ready to head out to Gurney with my exschoolmates [:
miss them all tons; we went different ways after stpm - into different universities to be exact!

kaiwei : we'll be leaving at 10 in the morning
minny : oh okay. redbox at 11 right?
kaiwei : no.. 3pm lah!
minny : wtf. 3pm and we're leaving at 10?!
kaiwei : go walk walk ma.
minny : ...

i had only like i think 2-3 hours of sleep the day before
and guess what happens when you dont get enough sleep to go out and have fun the next day?

sleep deprived? you'll look fuckin tired.
look at my "BEAUTIFUL" eyesbags and my sleepy eyes


the last time we had a karaoke session was months back
probably in JUNE.

we both look different now and then..
ya zhi and me months back.


i dont have a proper camera at the moment - currently cameraless!


all the photos are still in my friend's camera
and some are cameraphone quality pictures; blur but nice in a way i suppose.


patricia and i (now)
us in june.


we had 4 HOURS of hardcore karaoke all to ourselves!
muahahahhahahhaaa.
it was so much fun! we had fun singing and laughing our butts off!


minny : YOU MAKE ME SO HOT!!! MAKE ME WANNA DROP!! (on the chair) SO RIDICULOUS I CAN BARELY STOP!
yazhi : ice lemon tea! ice lemon tea!
kai wei : so we get 3 or 4 hours?
patricia : *explains*

it's so obvious. i was layaning myself; like nobody's business heehee.



virgin records or am i just proclaiming something to the world?
:D



my short hair makes me look younger ei?
haha



i was holding a PEN



i looked deranged.
but it was so much fun singing on top of our lungs!




yazhi gets minnylicious kisses :D



im a poser
poser poser poser.
& my oh my, such big feet i have


and oh,
THANKS YAZHI AND PATRICIA for the christmas gift!
i love it so much, it smell so good and i'll surely think of you guys whenever i use it :)
mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh! love u babes.



church sweeties. love them all.
gorgeous people.
23rd december.
had our church's christmas celebration :)
it was fun!! updates soon, AFTER CHRISTMAS that is!



2 MORE DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!!
IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE YA'LL
PARTY HARD OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?!
THIS IS THE SEASON TO BE TIPSY
FALALALALA~


No comments: