Saturday, December 30, 2006

I MIN'S (sister's) BIRTHDAY!! 28TH DEC.

It was also a day when PMR results came out. Evelyn stayed over at my place for a night.. both of them woke up at 8am, being so nervous and noisy LOL but I still manage to sleep like a pig in my room [: I'm proud of the both of them. They got such good results!

Congrats to Charis & Joel who got straight A's.

&&
we went to Gurney.

Joyce, Nicole, birthday gal, Jasmine, Princess Sarah Thumbelina, Minny!, Evelyn.


Aww I like this picture. for no apparent reason [:


Then we went to MCDs! yum.


Being PUNK ROCK-ish. haha except for SAM. omg. hahahahaha. LMAO! like a bunny hahahahaa.


Su Ting, I Min, Brandon, Jasmine, Me, SPRAYSPRAY (i dont know how to spell his real name. OOPs.), and Sam. this is why i don't smile in pictures :P baah.


MCD's mirror!


hahaaahaha.


Then we went to play pool and foosball :D it was fun!


SPRAYSPRAY and me [:


I SWEAR i'm straight :D u can ask JUAN. lol


weehee.. puffer fishhhhh.


aww us gals.


My cute sister and me :)


do we look a like? [: relatives say we do. she's my cousin Alexis/Lexy.


P O S E R S !


THE GANG.


awww. haha. in our very own elements :D


It's raining men, hallelujah it's raining men. AMEN. @ toys r us. LOL.


Brandon and Andrew! Look at Andrew's arms! whoa. lol


Su Ting and Charlene being babies again :D



hahaha. Evelyn wants to be a mommyyyy [:


MOVIE TICKETS! 9 A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM MOVIE TICKETS!! it was sooo funny that movie. "dumb dumb. i want gum gum." lol


YAY. i look so happy, because there's food :D


After watchin a night at the museum by Ben Stiller (omgoshhh I seriously think the pharaoh is HOT!). Anyways, we dine at kimgary's. [:

The 4 pretty ladies.


I look retarded. but this is a sweet picture :D


want some sugar? hehe look at Jasmine.

&& so at night,
we went to the beach.


Jasmine and her other half. sweet aren't they?
aww, i want somebody to carry me like that too ]:


That's drummer JAMES! weehee.


GIRLS addiction = shoesssssssssss.


JAS and her guy again :D
so compatible.


AND OH!! WE SAW A dead JELLYFISH WASHED OFFSHORE.


Felix, James and Samuel dragged it around. ew.


AWWW!! JULIAN !! okay i look horrible, and I dont even look like me but so what! hahahahaha


AHA! CAUGHT jasmine cheatin on her BF lol.
well he was actually standing next to me when i took this picture :P

I MIN'S BIRTHDAY EVE.
we went to Autocity, Juru for a dinner. bro is not around :( sobs.

Me, mummy and daddy at Fish Manhattan's [: Don't I just look like mum? hehe.


My sister, got cranky waitin for food.


Sis, mum and meeee :D


I LOVE THIS DISH. flamming platter somethingsomething. they actually bring out the dish, and flame it with fire next to you! amazing :D YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY TRY THIS.


BURRRRP.

No comments: