Sunday, March 30, 2008

'Til the clock hit mornin' (Pt 1)

WOOOHOOO :)
Friday; what would you do on a Friday?
come, take a look at my minnylicious friday!


on the highway.
P.I.M.P, yo.




my sister looks stoned.
this is what you called a professional camwhorer
*clears throat* LOL.
drive while you snap pictures :D



Arrived at Gurney, LATE.
Dinner at Nandos with Ralph and Willazz
Wanted to watch Jack Black's Be Kind, Rewind at 930;
but aiyoyoyoyo when we ordered our meals, it was already 920!!




LOL.
our can't-wait-to-party-faces.


So, after dinner - Canceled our movie plan.
And played a couple of rounds in pool..
It was still early, so we sat around Q and chatted.



haven't got a decent picture of us both in a very long time!





and of course, a picture of me :)




and another one of me, AGAIN.
eek, stoooooooopid bra showing off itself.



After all that, IT WAS STILL EARLY!
So we went off to the Arcade and played some shit.
HAD FUN!
been a while since we laughed our asses off while playing!


Around 1115, we left Gurney.
Parked my car at Sunrise McDonalds
and carpooled in Ralph's ride - a Golf.



what was my sister trying to do?;
now this over-outrageous photo of her is posted online :D
HA HA HA HA HA HA.



Arrived at UPR; where else? MOIS!
and oh!
Party was on Mark :D

(from the back) Roby, me and Mark.
and then what?
more people came,
and then we PARTYYYYYYYYY


check back for Part II :)
dont wanna bore you guys with too many pics in 1 post.


No comments: