Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm not ashamed

I found You in the most unlikely way
But really it was You who found me
And I found myself in the gifts that You gave
You gave me so much.
And I watch as the cold winter melts into spring
And I'll be remembering You
Oh and I'll smell the flowers and hear the birds sing
and I'll be remembering You, I'll be remembering You

[Remembering You - Steven Curtis Chapman]



as minutes and hours tick by;
the sun and the moon take their turns to rule the sky.
as my heart keeps beating,
my faith in Him keeps growing;
as He told me that it is never too late to turn away,
and set my heart right to walk with Him again, everyday.
by minny [1.32AM June 24th 2008]



having a really bad headache at the mo.
will be updating with pictures soon.
WATERTHEMEPARK TOMORROW!!!!
woohooo :D
im so gonna get tanned for real now


No comments: