Monday, November 19, 2007

busy. lazy. tired.

*may i have your attention please*
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKEEEEEEEE

I AM REST AND SLEEP DEPRIVED :D
i think like a koo-koo bird and I cant even stay awake in church
can i have a round of an applause right now?
[:


i was awfully busy for the past week
when im free, i'll always spend the time on the bed - snoozing away like nobody's business
spent quite a lot of money too last week ;p
EVIL SHOPS.
MNG, FOREVER21 ARE EVIL. PURE EVIL.
u can feel the clouds of temptation lurking around your head as you step into the shops!


gym membership + dining + entertaintment + shopping = i think i have to marry a loan shark.





what was i thinking? my hair looks like shit color.
shit color okay!!!!!!
not just normal shit, but that kinda shit you shit when you have diarrhea.
yuck yuck yuck.
bahahaha.





so i decided to re-dye it.
black and red!
i know, i know - red wears off real quickly but WHO CARES;
as long as it looks real good for a while;
and it doesnt look like shit color in anyway :D


when was the last time you had dimsum?
that 6am/7am early munching-food-exercise?
couldnt remember?
i had a few last 2 weeks; not cause i woke up early k
I DIDNT ACTUALLY SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT after a great night out :D

we were exhausted but when it comes to food - NYAHAHAHHAA.



did this yesterday for Marx [:
thanks for making one for me earlier.
love ya, bro!

xo.

1 comment:

kyliemc said...

whoa...eat dim sum early in d morning..every1 looks so fresh :D hehe...me very long didnte at dim sum early in d mroning ad..luv my ed too much :P