Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7aste New York at 32 Mansion, Penang

Soooo there I was.
7aste New York at 32 Mansion, Penang on the 10th of December 2010.
Party started at 7 or 8, but I was there at 12ish (after work *sobs*)
It was a big relief for me because when I reached, the party was still going on!
Lin Chong and Vivien got us some VIP passes so we where given a bottle of liquor! woots.

As I walk in the entrance, I was greeted by so many pretty girls who were assigned to their jobs to attend to us and to register us in. They had this cute uniform on, which looked a little bit like the one Britney wore for her Toxic Mtv

Britney




with Sharon, Lin Chong, Chong Wei.
I enjoyed the music this time, it's more to R&B compared to the previous 7astes events whereby Trance and House music were played. It's finally my cuppa tea XD



with the bf

a little souvenir :)


jialin

imin & julia

imin & vivien

It was quite fun, despite the fact that I don't have to work for this event this year haha! :P Nevertheless, I can't wait for the next 7aste Event! I'm sure it's gonna be huge!


SEE YOU THERE NEXT YEAR!


1 comment:

millymin said...

ahhh! Din know cuz i was with Imel and co. No one mentioned that you're gonna be there! Goshh!