Tuesday, March 06, 2007

i'm back!

confessions jottings of a shopaholic.

OKAY.
so, i was ill for a couple of days.
i'm so much better now; headache and fever has gone off (:
but i'm still coughing.
which is literally a torture to someone who talks sooo much = ME!
but thanks guys, for caring.
u guys rock to the max!


don't you just adore designer goods?
(:


and i didn't get this from "batu feringgi" night bazaar okay?! :D
from the US of A.


On Saturday,
my aunt, sis and me went shopping!


And so; I bought what I wanted - a bag!


and jeans.
okay fine; i'm a size 28.
happy? :D





M
ANIC MONDAY.

went out with my two best buddies from school (:
Harrison and Cammy.
I miss you guys so much!!


shopaholic a.k.a vainaholic.
baah; i like to make up my own words (:


had lunch at Wong Kok.
Egg Tarts and Hong Kong POLO bun.
I WOULD kill for another POLO bun.
I'm serious.


Harrison didn't change a single bit.
Still crazy and ... :P GREEDY for food.
LMAO.



Hong Kong Hokkien Fried Rice.
I'M SO PROUD TO BE A HOKKIEN kid! :D
this fried rice is soooo good.


Went shopping for shoes (:
and hung at MCDonalds for coke and fries.




And I bumped into my ex before walking into MCDs;
he was with his girl. (:
A girl who's the total opposite of me.
Black wavy not straightened nor set hair;
wears a knee length skirt, and a large; HUGE i mean, t-shirt.
No eyeliner, no mascara.
In some words, she looks naive.
and young too.

ANYWAY!
off to Gurney Plaza next.
Shopped and laughed around (:
I bought 2 more tops.
can't resist.
sobs.

=.=

Gurney Drive for food!
TOO BUSY FOR PICTURES. lol.
then we went to Batu Feringgi night bazaar for a walk.
It was fun to catch up with friends.

work was nothing but stressful today;
did some accounts.
nearly wanted to blow my head off.
blablabla;

i miss him.
period.
x

No comments: